Labourer / Site Crew
Festival Site Crew required for Summer 2020.
- Do you have practical experience and are comfortable with heavy-lifting?
- Do you enjoy working outdoors?
- Are you looking for work between June to September?
If your answers are ‘yes’ then please read below:
Field Events Ltd are looking for crew to work on boutique camping accommodation sites at over 50 festivals and events across the UK & Europe. We require Site Crew to construct, furnish and dismantle wooden and canvas structures. Our main client is Podpads.
- Work is available from June to September 2020 at various events.
- £75/day on build and break days.
- Site Crew are required to work 3 x 4 hour reception shifts over the weekend in exchange for an event ticket.
- Food is provided on the set up and breakdown days.
- Sites are located across the UK & Europe. We provide free transport from our HQ near Bath and drivers can earn extra money on our driving rate.
Construction & Breakdown:
- Set up wooden structures and canvas bell tents.
- Attach fittings, fixings and electrics before painting and sweeping the structures.
- Dismantle all units before correctly loading into pallet cages/boxes and clearing the site.
During the Event:
- Help with the checking-in of guests whilst offering excellent customer service.
- Provide standby maintenance and repairs to units in a timely and efficient manner.
- Site Crew camp in the boutique campsite the duration of the build, during the event and breakdown.
- The campsite contains electricity, water, communal area, seating and showers and posh toilets during the event.
- Due to the practical and physical nature of this work, applicants must detail relevant experience if they want to be considered.
- Please state what licences, if any, you hold: driving, towing, forklift (telescopic handler and rough terrain forklift).
- You work in team so it is imperative that you have strong interpersonal skills and are a team player.
- You need to be comfortable camping on-site for days at a time and provide your own tent, bedding and waterproofs.
- You must provide your own PPE including steel toe-capped footwear & hi-vis.
- You must prove that you have the legal right to work in the UK and, if haven’t done so already, register as self-employed in the UK. We can provide advice on how to do this.
Click here to fill out and submit an application form.
Spaces are limited so please submit your application as soon as possible.
Applicants are required to attend a practical interview weekend on 30th + 31st May.