Reception Managers required for Summer 2022!
- Do you have excellent customer service and leadership skills?
- Do you have strong attention to detail and organisational skills?
- Do you work well under pressure?
- Are you looking for work between May to September?
If your answers are ‘yes’ then please read below:
- Work is available from May to September 2022 at various events
- Food is provided on pre/post festival build and breakdown days
- Sites are located across the UK & Europe. We provide free transport from our HQ near Bath and drivers can earn extra money on our driving rate.
During the Event
- Help construct the Reception tent and manage the checking-in of guests to a high standard of customer service
- Create rota's for the build crew to assist with reception duties
- Help with customer queries/maintenence issues
- Site Crew camp in the boutique campsite the duration of the build, during the event and breakdown
- The campsite contains electricity, water, communal area, seating and showers and posh toilets during the event
- Driving License desirable, but not essential
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills with close attention to detail
- You need to be comfortable camping on-site for days at a time and provide your own tent, bedding and waterproofs
- You must prove that you have the legal right to work in the UK and, if haven’t done so already, register as self-employed in the UK. We can provide advice on how to do this.
Click here to fill out and submit an application form.
Spaces are limited so please submit your application as soon as possible.
Applicants are required to attend a practical interview weekend on 14th + 15th May 2022 near Bristol/Bath