Reception Managers required for Summer 2020.
- Do you have hospitality or reception experience?
- Do you have excellent customer service skills?
- Do you possess strong organisational and motivational skills?
- Do you enjoy working outdoors?
- Are you looking for work between June to September?
If your answers are ‘yes’ then please read below:
Field Events Ltd are looking for crew to work at boutique camping accommodation sites at over 50 festivals and events across the UK & Europe. We require Reception Managers to facilitate the check-in of guests, manage the reception area and provide unbeatable customer service. Our main client is Podpads.
- Work is available from June to September 2019.
- £100/day, including minimum 1 day build/break on either side of show days.
- Food will be provided on the set up and takedown days.
- Sites are located across the UK. You will need your own transport to get to and from site but a driver’s rate will be provided.
Set Up & Breakdown
- Set up, dress and prepare the Reception Area.
- Update the check-in list with late bookings and provide a rota for the reception team.
- Prepare accommodation keys & master-copies and ensure refreshments are in stock.
- Dismantle and pack away the reception area and separate keys dependent on stock movements.
During the Event
- Check-in guests and manage the reception team.
- Ensure reception area is well-presented and stocked, and that the site is clean and tidy.
- Deal with customer queries and complaints in a professional and friendly manner.
- The Reception Managers arrive minimum 1 day before the event starts and will camp in the boutique campsite until the Monday after the event finishes.
- The crew campsite will contain electricity, water, communal area, seating and posh toilets and showers during the event.
- Applicants must detail relevant customer service experience if they want to be considered.
- You must be comfortable managing and delegating to the reception team.
- A full UK Driving Licence and access to own vehicle.
- You work in a team so it is imperative that you have strong interpersonal skills and are a team player.
- You will need to be comfortable camping on-site for days at a time and provide your own tent, bedding and waterproofs.
- You must prove that you have the legal right to work in the UK and, if haven’t done so already, register as self-employed. We can provide advice on how to do this.
Click here to fill out and submit an application form.
Spaces are limited so please submit your application as soon as possible.
Applicants may be interviewed (by Skype or in person near Bristol/Bath).
It is necessary for all successful applicants to attend an induction weekend on the 30th + 31st May 2020 near Bristol/Bath.