Site Managers Required for Summer 2022!
- Can you manage a site and a team of construction workers?
- Can you take responsibility of the whole site, including build, event days & breakdown?
- Are you an effective communicator & can you remain cool under pressure?
- Do you possess strong organisational & motivational skills?
- Do you have practical experience & are comfortable with heavy-lifting?
- Do you enjoy working outdoors?
- Are you looking for work between June to September?
If your answers are ‘yes’ then please read below:
Field Events Ltd are looking for crew to work on boutique camping accommodation sites at over 40 festivals and events across the UK & Europe. We require Site Managers to manage the construction, furnishing and dismantling of wooden and canvas structures at various sites over the summer season, and to be responsible for each site during the event. Our main client is Podpads.
- Work is available from May to September 2022
- Food will be provided on the set up and breakdown days
- Sites are located across the UK & Europe. We provide free transport from our HQ near Bath
Construction & Breakdown
- Liaise with event organisers, prepare the site and forklift stock off lorries
- Manage the construction of structures efficiently and to set deadlines
- Sign off the site in accordance with specifications and H&S documentation
- Manage the dismantling of all units and stock before forklifting onto lorries and clearing the site
During the Event
- Remain as the main point of contact on-site for the event organisers
- Deliver overall responsibility for the smooth running of the event
- Prepare the site and crew for the breakdown
- Site Managers camp in the boutique campsite from the Monday before the event to the Monday after
- The crew campsite contains electricity, water, communal area, seating and posh toilets and showers during the event
- Due to the leadership and organisational skills required for this work, applicants must detail relevant experience if they want to be considered
- You must be comfortable organising, managing and delegating to the whole team on-site
- Please state what licences, if any, you hold: driving, towing, forklift (telescopic handler and rough terrain forklift)
- You work in a team so it is imperative that you have strong interpersonal skills and are a team player
- You need to be comfortable camping on-site for days at a time and provide your own tent, bedding and waterproofs
- You need to provide your own PPE including steel toe-capped footwear and hi-vis
- You must prove that you have the legal right to work in the UK and, if haven’t done so already, register as self-employed. We can provide advice on how to do this
Click here to fill out and submit an application form.
Spaces are limited so please submit your application as soon as possible.
Applicants may be interviewed (by Skype or in person near Bristol/Bath).
Applicants are required to attend a practical interview weekend on 14th & 15th May 2022 near Bristol/Bath