Festival Cooks Required for Summer 2022!
- Do you have experience of cooking for large groups of people?
- Are you comfortable working long hours and to tight deadlines?
- Are you self-motivated and possess strong organisational skills?
- Do you enjoy working outdoors?
- Are you looking for work between May to September?
If your answers are ‘yes’ then please read below:
Field Events Ltd are looking for crew to work on boutique camping accommodation sites at over 30 festivals and events across the UK & Europe. We require Cooks to feed the Site Team on the set up and breakdown days. Our main client is Podpads.
- Work is available from May to September 2022
- Food is provided on the set up and breakdown days
- Sites are located across the UK & Europe. We offer transport from our HQ near Bristol, and if driving, will provide a driving rate.
Set Up & Breakdown
- Set up purpose-built event kitchen and buy groceries and supplies from local supermarkets
- Prepare 3/4 meals a day and clean and wash up after the crew
- Manage the kitchen area
- Clean and pack away the event kitchen
- The Cooks typically camp in the boutique campsite for the duration of the build, during the event and breakdown
- The campsite contains electricity, water, communal area, seating, showers and toilets during the event
- Compile meal plans and shopping lists in accordance with daily budgets and dietary requirements
- Remain organised and focused to buy ingredients and deliver meals to strict deadlines
- A full UK driving licence
- You will mostly work independantley, so strong initiative and ability to manage your time are imperative
- You need to be comfortable camping on-site for days at a time and provide your own tent, bedding and waterproofs
- You must prove that you have the legal right to work in the UK and, if haven’t done so already, register as self-employed. We can provide advice on how to do this.
- Food Hygeine Level 2 Certificate will be required before start date
Click here to fill out and submit an application form.
Spaces are limited so please submit your application as soon as possible.
Applicants may be interviewed (by Skype or in person near Bristol/Bath).
Applicants are required to attend a practical interview weekend on 14th & 15th May 2022 near Bristol/Bath